Props to Scenarios USA for working with young people to make such an awesome short! If you want to check out, buy or learn more about this or any of the over 22 other films written by teens and directed by Hollywood filmmakers, visit ScenariosUSA.org/shop.
Keep reading for details directions:
- Keep them in a cool dry place. Extreme temperatures damage the latex. Keeping it in your back pocket/wallet means you’re putting pressure on it all the time. Take care of your condoms before putting them on.
- Check the date. These things aren’t like a McDonald’s Happy Meal, they don’t last forever. When you check to make sure you have one around for later, give a quick peek at the expiration date.
- Check for holes. Before you tear it open, make sure it hasn’t been damaged. If you squeeze the package you should feel a little air bubble in the center which lets you know it hasn’t been poked.
- Open sesame. Don’t use your teeth, scissors or anything sharp. Keep your condom safe and it will keep you safe.
- Face it the right way. It should roll down smoothly on its own. It should be turned up so it looks like a sombrero – because you’re about to have a ¡fiesta! (If you put it on wrong at first, grab another one, don’t just flip it over.)
- Let ‘em roll! Unroll it all the way to the base of your penis.
- Check in. Condoms are super effective, but don’t SET IT AND FORGET IT. Check it, use lube to reduce friction and help prevent breaking, and make sure it stays rolled all the way down. There are too many stories of couples losing a condom up there.
- Hold the base. After you ejaculate you want to hold the condom at the base while you pull out. No use crying over spilled milk, but spilled semen is a different story.
- Tie & Toss. Carefully remove the condom from your penis and tie it up (the same way you’d do with a balloon) before throwing it away. They don’t flush and nothing is grosser than seeing a used one laying around so find a garbage can.
Check out other short films spotlghted on H.U.S.H. in our feature Drop Your SHORTS.