You’re heading back to school soon (if you’re not there already). Back to the land of final exams, pop quizzes, and being called on in class. But before you hit the books in preparation set aside some time to take a test you don’t need to study for and Get Yourself Tested for STDs.
And if you need a few more reasons…
5 Good Reasons to Do it Now:
- If you’ve had a summer love that got a little physical, before you start something new during the school year it’s a good idea to get tested. Do it now!
- You’re in school for a while longer. You can make a healthy tradition of this and get tested at the beginning of every academic year.
- It’s likely that there will be a crush in one of your new classes. It’s best to get tested before every new sexual relationship. Sure this is thinking way ahead but having goals is a good thing, right?
- If you wait until later in the school year you’ll be hassled with homework or extra curriculars. If you think you’ll get lucky this year why not get it out of the way now?
- It’s an easy add-on to the physical you get to play sports (or get excused from gym class) at your family doctor.
Text your zip code to GYTNOW (498669) on your mobile phone or enter your zip code in the testing center locator at GYTnow.org to find testing centers near you.