We all get angry. We get frustrated. We lose our tempers. And the wild rage of hormones during high school isn’t helping any of this. But when you’re in a relationship there are rules you have to follow and calling her names is an inexcusable deal breaker. So no matter how you feel you do not get to call her a “B*tch.”
- It doesn’t matter how she, you, or anyone you know uses this term.
- Once you’ve said it there is no unsaying it.
- It actually is that bad, but it’s hard to understand why for quite some time and some guys never get it.
- Nobody likes the guy who calls his girlfriend a “B*tch.” Everyone will think that guy is an a-hole (and it is totally okay for them to call him that after he’s thrown the b-word at his girl).
- No, it’s not even cool to let it slip in indirectly
- Don’t be such a b*tch.
- You’ve been acting kind of b*tchy lately.
- You’re my b*tch.
- You’ve really kicked up the b*tch-factor lately.
If you find yourself so upset you want to say it take a while to cool off. Find other ways to say what you mean. It may be an unfair double standard that calling a girl a name is somehow worse than the other way around but HUSH doesn’t make the rules – just shares them.
So whatever you do, Don’t Say It!